Secure Mobile Networking (SEEMOO) Lab,
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany.
Email: labanto[AT]seemoo[DOT]tu-darmstadt[DOT]de; labanto[AT]ieee[DOT]org
I am PhD student at Technische Universität Darmstadt. My research focuses on millimeter-wave for to Industry 4.0. More specfically, I am working on the intergration of NOMA, massive MIMO, hybrid precoding and scheduling for massive IoT communications.
- Peruvian University of Applied Sciences, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Tohoku University (東北大学), Department of Communications Engineering
- Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Technical University of Darmstadt, Department of Computer Science
- millimeter-wave communications, hybrid precoding, signal processing,
- optimization, non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA), industrial IoT,
- cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X), wireless link scheduling, artificial intelligence