Secure Mobile Networking (SEEMOO) Lab,
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany.
Email: labanto[AT]seemoo[DOT]tu-darmstadt[DOT]de; labanto[AT]ieee[DOT]org
I am PhD student at Technische Universität Darmstadt. My research focuses on millimeter-wave for to Industry 4.0. More specfically, I am working on the intergration of NOMA, massive MIMO, hybrid precoding and scheduling for massive IoT communications.
- Peruvian University of Applied Sciences, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Tohoku University (東北大学), Department of Communications Engineering
- Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Department of Electrical-Electronic-Communication Engineering
- Technical University of Darmstadt, Department of Computer Science
- millimeter-wave, hybrid precoding
- non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA), layered-division multiple access (LDMA), rate-splitting multiple access (RSMA)
- cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X), industrial IoT
- radio resource management (RRM), integrated access-backhaul (IAB), integrated sensing and communications (ISAC)
- optimization theory, graph theory, machine learning